Federal Resume Writing
Navigating your way through the federal application process can be a daunting and complex endeavour.
Our Certified Federal Career Coaches are here to discuss your federal jobs search and objectives, assist you in creating a federal job search strategy, and provide you with answers to your questions regarding the federal resume, KSAs, the federal application process, the federal hiring process and so much more. If your not quite sure where to start, a Federal Career Coaching session is the perfect place to begin.
Our Federal Career Coaching Session Is Excellent For:
- First-time federal jobseekers
- obseekers who are finding it difficult to secure an interview or make “best qualified”
- Jobseekers who are uncertain of where to begin or how to prepare a strong application package for a federal job
What You Will Receive:
- A 45-minute telephone discussion with a Certified Federal Career Coach focusing on your professional history and federal job search objectives.
- A detailed analysis of your existing resume (if applicable). A thorough examination of your federal job announcement. We will go over any announcements you provide in great detail to ensure that you meet the required
- Qualifications and specialized experience. If you do not have a particular announcement in mind, our Certified Federal Career Coach will help you locate several announcements for consideration.
- A Question and Answer period where you may ask questions regarding the federal application/hiring process.
Join Our Online Community
Start making valuable connections TODAY!
- Get the training, support, and resources to write your own federal resume.
- Access video tutorials, network through the discussion forum, and view sample federal resumes!